Meizu – the smartphone manufacturing company has recently launched its latest device, touted as the Meizu X8 smartphone. The main highlight of the smartphone is that it comes with a Dual sensor at the back of the device that captures beautiful and bright pictures.
Meizu X8 Features
The smartphone features a 6.2 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 1080 x 2220 pixels screen resolution at 398 of ppi pixel density. It runs on the Android 8.0 (Oreo) operating system out of the box.
It is powered by the Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 (10 nm) octa core processor and for graphics; there is an Adreno 616 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 4GB or 6GB of RAM along with 64GB or 128GB of internal storage. The phone does not support MicroSD card for further storage expansion.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a Dual 12MP + 5MP rear camera with f/1.9 aperture, phase detection autofocus, face detection and Dual-LED dual-tone flash. While on the front of the device, there is a 20 megapixel front facing camera for capturing wonderful selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Ion 3210 mAh battery buried inside it. The phone also comes with the support for fingerprint sensor for added security. The smartphone is available in various color options, including Black, Blue, and White.
Meizu X8 Specs
• 6.2 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display
• 1080 x 2220 pixels screen resolution
• 398 of ppi pixel density
• Android 8.0 (Oreo) operating system
• Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 (10 nm) octa core processor
• Adreno 616 graphics processor
• 4GB or 6GB of RAM
• 64GB or 128GB of internal storage
• Expandable storage: No
• Dual 12MP + 5MP rear camera
• 20 megapixel front facing camera
• Non-removable Li-Ion 3210 mAh battery
• fingerprint sensor for added security
• Color options: Black, Blue, and White
Meizu X8 Price
In terms of price, the Meizu X8 smartphone retails for about 200 EUR.