Want to create a slideshow out of the best moments that you’ve spent with your family or friends? Would you like to compile snaps from your vacation into a travel video? To be honest there are lots of ways in which being able to come up with compelling slideshows could be useful – but you need the right tools to create one.
One of the easiest ways to compile impressive slideshows is by using Movavi Slideshow Maker (https://www.movavi.com/photo-to-dvd-slideshow/). Because it specializes in creating slideshows, its features are geared towards making it as easy as possible to do just that. At the same time its features will allow you to add audiovisual elements that will accentuate your slideshow and make it stand out.
It is important to note that Movavi Slideshow Maker will actually present you with two different ‘modes’ that you can use to create slideshows. The first of these is its ‘Easy mode’ that will guide you through a step-by-step wizard to create a slideshow complete with background music and animated transitions – quickly and effectively.
On the other hand the other mode in Movavi Slideshow Maker is its ‘Full feature mode’ that is more powerful and versatile. It adopts an editor-like approach and has an expanded set of features that will give you a greater degree of control over your slides and the audiovisual elements you can add to them.
Some of the features that you can take advantage of in Movavi Slideshow Maker will allow you to:
- Add images as slides and arrange them to compile a slideshow while incorporating videos if necessary.
- Include background music or other audio by selecting one of the built-in tracks or your own audio file.
- Record a voiceover on the spot via a microphone to narrate the slideshow.
- Place animated transitions of a certain style between all slides, or pick and choose which transitions to place between specific slides.
- Apply unique special effects and artistic filters to give the slideshow its own visual style.
- Enhance the quality of images and videos that are part of your slideshow manually or automatically.
- Edit audio tracks to adjust the equalizer settings, apply effects, remove background noise, and more.
- Insert text elements that can be fully customized to create unique captions, bullet points, subtitles, and more.
While that by no means encompasses all of the features in Movavi Slideshow Maker, it should help provide you with an idea of the type of slideshows you’ll be able to create using it. To put it simply you’ll be able to take any images that you want and transform it into a unique and impressive piece of video content that you can then publish online, share with others, or keep as a memory of your own.